- The SF-312 Nondisclosure briefing is required for all cleared
personnel before they access classified information.
- The Oral Attestation Briefing is required for all personnel being
granted an initial Top Secret security clearance and/or initial
indoctrination into a Special Access Program (SAP) or Sensitive
Compartmented Information (SCI) program.
SF-312 Nondisclosure Briefing
- Prior to signing the SF-312, the individual must be briefed on the
nature and protection of classified information.
Oral Attestation Briefing
- Individuals must orally attest to understanding their responsibility
to protect national security information
- Immediately following this attestation, all personnel must sign a
document in the presence of a witness a document that applies to them and
their work location.
Contact us with comments, questions & feedback