Security Fundamentals Professional Certification SFPC
Security Asset Protection Professional Certification SAPPC
SFPC/SAPPC Assessment has a two‐hour time limit.
In order to sign up for the SFPC/SAPPC Assessment please follow the steps below:
- Notify your supervisor of your intent to participate in the SPeD
- Create or update your STEPP account at
- Select the Profile link in STEPP located on the top-right navigation bar
- Check the box indicating your desire to participate in the SPeD
- Select the "My SPeD Certification" link in the email you'll receive 24-48
- Verify your account information
- Request authorization to test
- Schedule an assessment after receiving approval from the Army Component SPeD
- Schedule date, time, and test center most convenient for your location
- On assessment request form please answer "Yes" or "No" to the question "Are
you employed by a non-government entity (i.e. Industry or Academic)?"