Foreign Intelligence Directorate
Analysis Division (DAMI-FIA)
- Responsible for estimative
intelligence support to Army staff
and Department of Defense (DoD) and
national intelligence communities.
- Current intelligence support to
the Army Operations Center.
- Functional production
- Threat integration support to
Weapons Systems Support
- Focal point for foreign
intelligence support to Army staff.
- Responsible for Army input into
National Intelligence Estimates and
various DoD intelligence
- Provides functional production
management through interface with
national-level and DoD production
- Provides regional analyst
support to the DCS, G-2 Intelligence
Watch and augmentation during Crisis
Action Team activities.
- Provides intelligence support to
the Army Force Modernization
community via Threat Integration
Staff Officers and supporting
- Provides DCS, G-2
representatives to Science and
Technology (S&T) Intelligence
- HQDA focal point for Foreign
Material Acquisition Program and
Foreign Material Board.
- Ensures accurate intelligence
support to force modernization and
- Provides input to various S&T
studies, plans, and analyses.
- Coordinates Army Threat
Intelligence Modeling and
Simulations efforts to ensure valid
representation of threat/OPFOR
Army Threat Narrative
- Provides 24-hour representation
in the National Military Joint
Intelligence Center to apply global
current intelligence, indications
and warnings, and crisis management
intelligence developed by the
national intelligence agencies and
other designated producers to
support Army staff requirements, and
particularly to the Army Operations
- Prepares and briefs the
intelligence portion of the daily
Operations and Intelligence briefing
to senior Army leadership.
- The Army Threat Narrative describes the future operational
environment to ensure our Army is responsive to our combatant commanders' and nation's requirements and can accomplish
the mission--prevent, shape, win--in any operational environment against a wide variety of enemies and adversaries.
- Army Operational Environment to 2030